Help Spots on leaves

6 antworten · 110 aufrufe

iooab10

#1

My environment is indoor and I use fox farm nutrients. The plant is more than sufficient distance from the light. The spots appeared during the vegetative stage but now it is in flowering.

One one plant I have these dark spots and I am seeking any information about them?

Thank you

Antworten ↗
Demonrage75

#2

Can you take a better picture of the leaf? Make sure all fingers of the leaf are flat. It will make it easier to help you.

Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#3

Are you using cal mag. What’s your feed schedule. I use fox farm and have had success. We need to see the plant also. More pics!

Antworten ↗
iooab10

#4

Yes, I’m using Cal-Mag. I trimmed off all the leaves with the spots. When/If they grow back I’ll get better pictures. I

There are several pictures of the spots in the Growlog, one in particular looks bad.

Cake ‘n Bake Growlog (growithjane.com)

Antworten ↗
iooab10

#5

Some pictures from today. I’m going to get my magnifying lens out next.

Antworten ↗
iooab10

#6

a close up taken with a microscope. I’m low vision but when I blow these up on my PC I don’t see any bugs.

Tue Aug 06 10-04-11

Tue Aug 06 10-06-00

Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#7

Can we also get a regular pic of the leave?

Antworten ↗

Antworten