Hier sind meine 3 Pineapple Fruz

3 antworten · 45 aufrufe

SmartPlants

#2

Good evening @Roberto1973

Welcome to the community

Looks good and I’m happy to see someone who also uses these pots :oncoming_fist:t3:. It’s difficult for us to grow organically in there, I’m currently noticing that during my first time using the pots since they dry out quickly. I’ve already had a peek at your log :+1:t3:

Happy Grow and warm regards

Antworten ↗
Roberto1973

#3

Hey, yeah, it’s already the 4th run with these pots. I’m very happy with them. Right now, I water by feel as far as the amount goes. So that nothing drains out, or as little as possible. It then gets increased to 2l per plant as they get bigger. I always water approx. 10% of the pot volume (20l) every 2nd day from the start of flowering; until then, also every 2nd day but less, I always increase it slowly. And I keep topping it up with loose soil whenever holes are formed by watering. I only compact the soil against the pot wall, keeping it very loose in the middle, just thrown in. Putting the first pot into the final pot before transplanting also makes transplanting a bit easier.

Antworten ↗
SmartPlants

#4

Yes, very cool. An experienced man :oncoming_fist:t3:. I’ll be following along with your grow

Good luck and Happy Growing

Antworten ↗

Antworten