How much did you yield on your first grow?

21 antworten · 383 aufrufe

Cliff_36

#3

The first grow didn’t work out and I didn’t have a lot of things. First grow 4 plants, about 30g per plant.now it is at least 60g per plant

Antworten ↗
Wargoat

#4

LMAO, my first grow was a male. 2nd grow, after I cleaned out my inside winter veggies, I got about 7 pounds from a 10x10. With home made led lights retro fitted into hps fixtures.

Antworten ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#5

My first grow I got about an ounce off one plant. It was an auto that I topped thinking it would be OK. Instead it was stunted and stressed into flower.

Antworten ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#6

Ui , ich trau mich schon fast gar nicht euch zu verraten was mein erster Anbau brachte .
Freut euch mit mir , oder jagd mich zum Teufel .
Mein aller erster Anbau 2023 Hindu Kush . 3 Samen = 3 Damen .
Mineralisch gedüngt , groß gezogen .
5 Monde Arbeit .
Gesamt 350 gr getrocknete Blüte .
Die schlechteste brachte mir 96 gr getrocknet . Die beste bis jetzt 186 gr getrocknet .
Ein Monster gab es die ich leider in der dritten Blüte Woche zerhackte weil sie zwitterte . War ein Samen aus unbekannter Herkunft . Alles andere von Sensi Seeds u einmal Zamnesia .
Es braut sich derzeit eine neue Rekordmenge zusammen das kurz vor Ernte steht .
Ich hatte wohl von Beginn an ein grünen Daumen .
Aber mit viel Eifer , Liebe zur Sache , Geduld, werden wir alle nur besser .
Viele Grüße vom Pflanzenpaule

Antworten ↗
Johnnyjoejackson

#7

Ich schreibe auch auf deutsch da mein Englisch sehr schlecht ist
Mein erster grow also meine 2 hulkberry Auto



haben 113 g abgeworfen 3 Mann Haushalt noch voll im grünen Bereich bei den deutschen Gesetzen und die anderen 4




sind noch im Zelt aber werden auch so im Bereich 50 pro pflanze liegen bin sehr zufrieden also die hulkberrys werden schon geraucht und schmecken herrlich

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#8

I was blessed with an excellent outdoor teacher for the first grow i was a part of so i can’t really count those monsters but my first indoor run i had 4 plants, 2 did the hermie on me and the others finished up with only 3 oz between them and quality was absolutely junk lol.

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#9

Sounds par for the course. I know I still fuck up and have a ton to learn even 2 years in. That’s why I like growing, constant learning and challenges!

Antworten ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#10

My first run was trash also, I think I harvested too early. The high was literally nothing. Even 3 years in I still had 1 last year that I let go too long that high was trash too. Like @Mjcalifornia always learning and growing.

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#11

Even after 15 years outside and 5 years inside im still learning on every run. If you aren’t i honestly don’t think you are paying enough attention to what they are saying. This community is great for that too, sooooooo many different techniques and methods to consider.

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#12

Yeah, there’s almost too many options that it gets overwhelming. I’m guiding my cousin on his first grow and just telling to keep it as simple as possible and learn and then expand from there

Antworten ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#13

@Crackadoo
Ich denke das man in dieser Sache nie aus lernt, weil eben jeder Strain anders ist und auch jeder Same eines selben Strains immer eine andere Pflanze heraus bringt .
Ganz klar gibt es auch bei mir nicht nur die glanz Seite . Auch ich habe immer mal zu kämpfen . Und die Erfahrung kommt einfach mit der Zeit .
Weiter viel Erfolg und fette Ernten . Auch euch anderen hier .
Grüße vom Pflanzenpaul

Antworten ↗
lin_diesel

#14

My first grow was 3 years ago…i grew chocolope and Wedding Cake. I got 4 ozs per plant with about a half oz of larf per plant.

Chocolope

Wedding Cake

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#15

7 funky ass grams off an auto was my first yield and thank god i did more than 1 plant and that other one did a around an oz lol

Antworten ↗
XkingX

#16

Thanks everyone for the reply’s. I have no clue obviously but I’m guessing for fun that I’ll get between 4-6 ounces between my two plants. Again it’s just a wild guess for fun.

Antworten ↗
XkingX

#20

Oh wow. You tried them all right out the gate.

Antworten ↗
Cliff_36

#21

No, that wasn’t my first grow and since I have a flower and a vegetation tent, it worked with the auto that was in there with the small ones but caused problems with the small ones because of the strong lighting. It was my last auto indoor

Antworten ↗

Antworten