How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14649 antworten ¡ 75726 aufrufe

cannabliss

#37

Just don’t do what I did by using some slim twine to counter the effects of the bend. Stem just started growing around it and could have choked or sliced it off.

Antworten ↗
IsoAZ

#39

Mine is 9weeks 3days
Then the other 2 medium sized plants are 6weeks 3days

Antworten ↗
soul

#42

man ik smh my first grow was 5 they germed n two died got to the 4th nod on the last 3 an an other died …my last two lmao ended up with one hurming around the 3rd week into flower …my last weed tittie ended up with its entire root system rotted out n died OVER NIGHT … i missed changing the water for 3 days n cuz i had a dirt/hydro set up

Antworten ↗
Outdoorman

#43

Have you harvest this? Looks like it will be quite a bit of smoke.

Antworten ↗
Jmane8891

#44

Not yet I’m going in tomorrow to do 24 hr darkness before I harvest Sunday.

Antworten ↗
Sarge

#46

5 week of flower looks like it’s gonna be a long flower period…white pistils still growing all around and some of the middle nodes still little flowers… :open_mouth:
don’t know the strain but looks like sativa dominant


What you guys think.
BTW that’s only 1 plant and I’m a first time grower so hope won’t mess it up…

Antworten ↗
Outdoorman

#48

Still plenty of time to fatten up. They’re looking pretty good. Way better than my first grow.

Antworten ↗
209MIKE

#51

@Outdoorman, I harvested it already, they never swelled up but they were about 15 percent amber on almost the whole plant so I took her down Sunday. Here’s the final outcome

Antworten ↗
209MIKE

#53

They stink to hell and back so hopefully it’s good n she’ll last until my new grow room is complete!:slight_smile:

Antworten ↗
StickyBudHound

#54

Hi Sarge! You’ll still get buds, they just might not be as big and plentiful as might have wanted.

Having to wait out a grow that goes sideways is tough to do. I know first hand. Until my most recent 2 grows, I was hitting really high yields… and then I decided to have more control on nutes so I switched to NPK RAW. Both of my last two grows were abysmal. I went from 10 to 14 oz average per plant to just 4 or 5. I’m going back to the nutes I know…

My point is that I waited for two sideways grows to be harvested and though they were smaller yields they both produced some great buds, albeit much smaller than I know I can do.

What light do you have over them? How many actual watts is it pushing? Light quality and intensity are both just as important to growing big buds as the care you provide them is.

Antworten ↗
StickyBudHound

#56

No, those were all inside grow averages. My biggest yield from one indoor so far was 22 oz dry weight on a Jack Herer. I was using 25 gallon fabric containers at the time and Scroggins them to 5 ft x 2.5 ft and vegging them for 9 weeks after manifolding. They were frickin ridiculous to take care of, but the 3.5 pounds from 4 plants was pretty nice for only being able to do 2 grows per year.

This is that 22 oz JH right before harvest.

Antworten ↗

Antworten