How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14650 antworten · 75748 aufrufe

StickyBudHound

#56

No, those were all inside grow averages. My biggest yield from one indoor so far was 22 oz dry weight on a Jack Herer. I was using 25 gallon fabric containers at the time and Scroggins them to 5 ft x 2.5 ft and vegging them for 9 weeks after manifolding. They were frickin ridiculous to take care of, but the 3.5 pounds from 4 plants was pretty nice for only being able to do 2 grows per year.

This is that 22 oz JH right before harvest.

Antworten ↗
Sarge

#57

For the lights question i use 400w hps + 100w led full spectrum so i guess no problem with the lights. And The plant itself looks healthy no deficiencies no nutrients burns and week 5 of flower no yellowing leaves at all not even 1.
So no nutes problems i guess.
I’m just thinking that it’s gonna be more then 8 weeks flower period cause all the pistils are white as hell and all the trichoms still clear so maybe it will take 10-12 weeks

And if i get 10oz or more out of this grow I’ll be glad.

Antworten ↗
Offerson

#59

just a week in on a new grow, nothing special to see so no pics lol. I’ve got
American pie (day7)
jack herer (germinating)
and G14 seeds coming next week.

Antworten ↗
neke.d

#62

My two 43 Angels ladies

day 27 of flower
day 73 total

Finally found out how to load photos, it must have been down yesterday because I tried for half an hr to get it to work

Antworten ↗
NicoZ

#63

Welcome to the community! Maybe you can add some photos :slight_smile:

Antworten ↗
NicoZ

#64

Welcome to the community! You can share your Growlog so we can take a look! :slight_smile:

Antworten ↗
neke.d

#65

Finally got the pics to upload.

I started back in oct with 2 43 angels and 2 cali og x haze.
Both my cali’s were male so they got chopped, I was hoping to thin to one 43 and one cali as I started vegging 2 of each in one pot. Ended up with two 43 angels in one 16 gal coco pot.

This is my 7th grow, 3rd year. Split between indoor and out.
So far this one is doing well. First time with coco and first time auto watering.

Antworten ↗
neke.d

#67

Thanks, every grow has improved slightly. I’m very satisfied with this grow, frosty for 27 days. Never had a grown this frosty at 27 days

Antworten ↗
Jaredevans19

#72


First grow day 18 first pic was 18 days ago I’m using burpee potting mix I think it’s a pretty solid medium it has coco and starter nutrients

Antworten ↗
chis

#73

Here is my first grow. G13 auto. Just started flowering few days ago. Things seems to be going pretty well, but still it’s a learning progress. Had a really rough start with this plant, dropped the lamp down on her in week 4 or 5 in veg, wich broke of 2 branches
 That night i didnt sleep very well. But fantasticly it has survived my stupidness and bad luck
 I dont expect a big yeild, both cuz of the accident and due to the fact, that this is my first round in the game :grin::joy:
Stay happy, and KEEP growing!

Antworten ↗
Jaredevans19

#74


Just realized I didn’t post the other pic lol day 19 just got a feed from emerald harvest 3 part plus cal mag ph around 5.5-6.0 don’t have a ph meter I’m using general hydro ph kit

Antworten ↗

Antworten