Calling today day 1 of veg for these crystal fems after transplant to 3 litre pots. eventually ill add a couple more when i get around to getting some more in water
How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment
14652 antworten · 75756 aufrufe
Calling today day 1 of veg for these crystal fems after transplant to 3 litre pots. eventually ill add a couple more when i get around to getting some more in water
Don’t you love growing indoors. Your tent is looking really nice
A million times better! Will still probably run two photos outdoors in spring because why not but otherwise I don’t know how I made it that long before going indoors!
Damn, what strain is that? Looks crazy!
Lung Buster from SolFire gardens.
Cookies Gelato 2nd week of flower. Had a lil trouble with root rot didn’t think they would make it but here we are.
Might want to add some support so your buds aren’t falling over soon.
My tent will be here in a couple days and I have some gardeners yarn on standby.
Hell yeah bro my tent has green garden wire strung up everywhere lol wish I had double trellis next time I will. Happy growing.
So beautiful dude nice work brother
Two Girls go into the Flower.
Ayahuasca Purple and Purple Berry Muffinz.
I’m excited because they’re both supposed to be small, powerful, short-flowering (aprox.50days) plants.
Einen schönen Abend allesamt auch mal hier auf dieser Seite .
Eine Woche ist nun wieder vergangen und in der einen Woche hat sich wieder viel verändert in der Oase unsrer liebsten Damen . 7 Tage ist es jetzt her mit Lollipoppen , s. cropping und SCROG und so sehen sie denn heute aus . Blüte Tag 21 , ende der dritten Blüte Woche .
Und sie Tanzen noch immer !
Schönen Abend euch hier und schon mal schöne ruhige und besinnliche Weihnachtstage .
Die besten Grüße vom Pflanzenpaule




















