How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14651 antworten · 75755 aufrufe

Smokey101

#8958

That looks awesome and hopefully some good smoke for ya. Congrats and love the colors

Antworten ↗
GGG

#8960

Sweet seeds. Good price aswell if i remember correctly and easy growing :+1:

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#8961





All 16 days old 1x rickys hash plant 2x necromancer kush 1x sour maui and got an alien hash plant and grandpas stash in solo cups about a week old

Antworten ↗
First-timer

#8963



She is starting to hit pre-flower should i trim it more or is it fine

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#8964

Wouldnt hurt to clean up some of the inner center to allow light thru but even if ya dont you should be alright. Looking good and looking forward to seeing flower updates

Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#8965


Apple Strudel Auto


Strawberry Cough


Hulkberry Auto, just about done


Auto Critical Orange Punch. Kickin ars


Blueberry Muffin. Slow start and some leaf curling. She got off to a ruff start. Plus I have made some mistakes.

Antworten ↗
El_Gintsa_13

#8966

Will be harvesting my 1st tree ever this coming Sunday, been gradually flushing.

Antworten ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#8967

Have you checked the trichomes yet? I see it still has white pistols. I typically don’t even check trichomes until all the pistols are brown.

Antworten ↗
El_Gintsa_13

#8968

Yeah I checked, I’d say about 50% cloudy. The breeders recommendation is 75 days but I guess I’ll see how far along it is in the next 5 days. Yeah the pistols have caused some doubt but lets see. I’ll post again on day 75

Antworten ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#8969

Breeder recommendations are just a ball park under ideal conditions. And I haven’t had an auto come even close to the breeders finish time.

Antworten ↗
GGG

#8974

Progress…

Gelato week 14 F



Cream week 14 F


Red p x amo week 7 F


Blue kush week 14 V


Blue kush week 13 v


Red poison week 4 v

:crossed_fingers:

Antworten ↗
GGG

#8975

Its a rare condition called fasciation. I worked as a landscape gardener for 15 years i use to see it often tbh it certain types of plants. Not to sure health wise or just deformed growth. The plants in the gardens always looked completely healthy but just flat stems or flower heads. Some funky looking things lol.

Antworten ↗
GGG

#8977

No worries :+1: im glad i was able to help… looking into it doesn’t seem to affect the plants health at all. Maybe watch out as that would possibly be a weak spot

Antworten ↗

Antworten