How old is your guys plant ? send a pic or comment

14652 antworten · 75756 aufrufe

Jamon8

#9080

About your question on synthetic nutes and organic nutes in the octopot. I recommend using mainly synthetic nutes in the reservoir, with the exception of highly filtered products like fox farms, big bloom.

When you go organic, the soil is loaded and you feed straight water.

One advantage of Octopots is the area between the water and the soil were the roots get tons of oxygen without drying out in the reservoir.

Whichever system you choose, the community with help you with the learning curve.

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#9081

Which pots would you recommend for the octopot? I see like 3 different options. Also, did you order from Amazon or directly through their site? Amazon doesn’t say what types of pots they are but is cheaper and the site has the options but shipping is $50 which is wild

Antworten ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#9086

Craft blend from buildasoil, Montana grow silica, worm castings and buildaflower. I water with buildaveg for veg and buildabloom for flower

Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#9088

I just checked shipping to CA and it’s ridiculous. I am using a different bag all together (rain science) but I suggest the rocket sleeve. I am going to talk to Chris and see why the shipping is so high.

Antworten ↗
El_Gintsa_13

#9089


Can’t wait to smoke up my 1st harvest, will let it cure for about 2 weeks due to high temps this time of year in South Africa.

Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#9090

You will be growing monsters in your new tent. Genetics are everything. Pic high yield plants with a punch

Antworten ↗
El_Gintsa_13

#9091

Already have 2 in Veg and 2 other seedlings, Strains being Odin’s Raven and FENRIR. They coming along well and are showing signs of becoming big ladies😊

Antworten ↗
El_Gintsa_13

#9092

So what I did was order 3 seeds of probably every strain my local genetics company has, plan is to figure out the most conducive genetics for the environment I have setup

Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#9093

The owner Chris at Octopots would like you to send him a screenshot of the shipping costs on the Octopot order you were looking at octopotgardens@gmail.com. He said it is all automated by the shipping companies and would like to find out why its so high. I guess this is news to him.

Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#9094

That is smart. I have made the mistake of nursing duds and paid the price.

Antworten ↗
ItsOzzie

#9096

I’d be on the look out for 4-20 deals coming. Lot of companies will offer free shipping too if over a certain amount.

Antworten ↗
El_Gintsa_13

#9100

Yeah I’ve also had the unfortunate experience of nursing duds, that’s when I was still messing around with regular seeds I had laying around. Minute I starting watching Mr Canucks and Beginner Grow on YT I was hooked. now I only grow autos because my patience is very thin to say the least😂

Antworten ↗

Antworten