Hummingbirds

13 antworten · 178 aufrufe

Jjmattiso

#1

Do hummingbirds effect the potency of the bud?

Antworten ↗
SteveCastro

#3

They most likely wont harm it. Remember we are supposed to allow for Mother Natures to have a share. With that in mind, I would bet they carry pollen? Awesome picture though!

Antworten ↗
Blazedpug

#4

Welcome to the group and what an amazing picture, thank you for sharing.

Antworten ↗
Trichomaniac

#5

I was wondering if the potency of the bud affected the hummingbird.:joy:

Nice pic btw

Antworten ↗
SteveCastro

#6

I know drunk honey bees can be kicked out if the hive. Or killed!

Antworten ↗
aman_rndhw

#7

How did you snap this? Did it come that close while you were standing there or you have a game cam on it?

Antworten ↗
Antipop

#8

Awesome picture. I have lots of hummingbirds around my girls but they don’t seem to notice them, too focused on the feeder.

Antworten ↗
Flax

#10

awsome pic is that real cos if so nice i know bees pollunate not sure what the birds part is but awesome pc

Antworten ↗
Flax

#11

i would guess telephoto lese but what a pic

Antworten ↗
Jimthompson1859

#12

Wooow!! Amazing photo!!! How did you manage that?? Just in awe over here!! Thank you for sharing!!

Antworten ↗
Bentgenetics

#13

They don’t mess with potentcy. I have found bees a snake never know growing outdoors

Antworten ↗
Mijo

#14

Really Kool Pic! Luv Humming birds Too!

Antworten ↗

Antworten