I think I have twins on the way

11 antworten · 171 aufrufe

XkingX

#1

Has anyone seen this before? I popped a bean and it had two tails coming out. I planted it in soil and two days later this is what we have. 2 shoots coming out of the soil. Only one seed was planted for sure.

Antworten ↗
frogyrogy

#2

Somewhat rare but not unheard of . . . and now would be a good time to carefully separate them. Even though they seem to be fairly equal, one is likely to be a runt compared to the other and will have a better chance of thriving in it’s own container.

Antworten ↗
XkingX

#3

Awesome. Thank you for the info. I’ll get them separated asap. This is the first time I’ve ever popped seeds and my second grow.

Antworten ↗
XkingX

#4


Alright. The ladies have been separated.

Antworten ↗
XkingX

#6

Man what you said. That was a 30 dollar seed too so I was super excited to get twins.

Antworten ↗
XkingX

#12

Oh man I’m sorry. That really stinks. Better luck next time

Antworten ↗

Antworten