Should be fine
If at first you don't succeed
84 antworten · 1109 aufrufe
I agree☝️, should grow fine with time
Clackamas! I was trying to remember the name… Subcool also had a good looking mix but I haven’t tried it yet.
Unfortunately the ‘Grow With Jane’ app does not want to work on my phone. I’ve tried reaching out to support but haven’t heard back yet. If I can’t get it sorted I might just start a thread, not sure yet.
I have the google pixel 3 if anyone here knows of a fix… 
I may have found an ideal seedling light.
Took the plastic lens cap off to expose the diodes and kept at ~15":
Looks like it has regained its color and responding well to the light.
Is this the one that had the Brown coloration to it
Yes though it looked purplish to me. But my concern was the lime green coloration it had prior to my topdress.
What is interesting to me is while the affected node had outgrown the coloration, the stems of its fan leaves did not. I wonder if that is normal.
Here you can see the stems alternating between green and purple.
I doubt if it will affect the outcome of the plant. Just another tidbit of info to store for later use.
Yep, many of my leaves have purple stems. I heard it could be sunburn or nutrient deficiency, however, I know it is not either of these with my plants. Therefore, I think its normal.
Genetics play a role in the purple stems too. If it was a problem there would probably be other symptoms soon after they turn purp
Just a weekly update:
GDP I @ week 11:
GDP II @ week 6:
If you look close enought, you’ll see a little Afghani poking its way out of the solo cup. One of my home grown seeds. Looks viable.
Punch Pie @ week 8:
Looking great
Thanks.
Just some interesting observations on my soil mix. It can only sustain one grow in that 7G pot. With a neem/karanja meal top-dress, it seems to have recharged the soil.
As well, I am noticing minor magnesium deficiencies in the GDP although the PP does not. A light soil drench with Epsom Salts helped but it tells me I need to increase the Dolomite Lime in the mix.
Just more stuff for me to chew on.
Cheers everyone and have a safe and happy holidays.
My respects! Organics it’s strong.
For the next cycle, I want to use organic fertilizers from Green House Seeds, they are praised in our Russian-language forums.
Getting close to flip. I believe I finally have some control over the environment with temps that hover between 68-75 and RH 51. That’s been for the whole week.
Here is my ghetto extractor setup:
I had to jam a plastic lid in the hose to further reduce air flow.
Also did some defoliation though it went against my grain but have noticed wet spots where leaves would remain in contact. Should be flipping once they have gone over the stress.
Looking bushy
I keep looking back and feel it may need more defol. What do you think?
21 days after flip you can take all the large and med-large fan leaves
@Sedrik777, why not make your own?
It’s easier for me at home. Yes, and I want this line of fertilizers out of curiosity to try Mineral fertilizers from them I tried, I liked it. Of course, I can make my own food for plants from cheap minerals from the store using the nutrition calculator. But ready-made fertilizers specially balanced for cannabis are easier, though more expensive. The final result is important to me, there is no inspiration for experiments yet.













