Hey Grow with Jane community! ![]()
Iâve been part of this awesome community for quite a while now and just wanted to say a huge thank you. The shared knowledge, tips, and inspiration here genuinely helped me grow â both as a person and as a grower. ![]()
![]()
Back in 2023, I ran a fun little experiment with 3 Ă 60 L fabric pots (organic soil mix) and learned a ton from it â thanks to many of you who shared your insights along the way.
This year, I went fully documented with a new setup:
3 Ă 30 L fabric pots
2 different genetics â Green Crack
and Pink Rozay
(one plant had to go early
)
Purely indoor grow, under controlled conditions
Same goal: observe, improve, and enjoy the process
I created a full 16-episode YouTube playlist, covering everything from seedling to harvest â with all the ups, downs, adjustments and details along the way:
âą substrate composition
âą environment (temperature, RH, VPD)
âą training & LST
âą nutrient plans & boosters
âą drying and curing process ![]()
![]()
Everything was filmed carefully because I wanted to share the entire journey, not just the final buds.
Small note:
All videos are in German (no English subtitles yet â I know, I know
).
But the visuals make it easy to follow for anyone interested. ![]()
![]()
The grow turned out beautifully: dense, aromatic, terpene-rich flowers with balanced nutrition and a slow, gentle drying phase (âlow & slowâ) to preserve aroma and structure. ![]()
![]()
If you have any questions about the setup, equipment, nutrients or environmental control â feel free to ask! Iâd love to give something back to the community that helped me so much over the years. ![]()
Hereâs the full playlist with all 16 episodes:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLveaQI4x1hFS2-y5NlPicBUGBm4KF75ZW