Injerto en púa en cannabis ¡!¡

5 antworten · 45 aufrufe

jhonRambow

#1

I’ve been doing some research out there, and it turns out that cannabis also accepts cleft grafts! Which makes me think that we could have a single plant… with each branch being a different strain! I’m looking forward to trying it next season… greetings, I leave it here for anyone who wants to try :wink:

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#2

I have already seen cannabis grafts on stinging nettles, it’s supposed to work well too

Antworten ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#3

Grafting is definitely doable but it takes a while to get through veg that way. I saw on another post that you value speed so it may not be your thing. I do think it’d make a fun grow.

Antworten ↗
jhonRambow

#4

Cleft grafting, if the technique is practiced correctly. The estimated and documented timeframes are between 10 and 14 days!!!

In my case, considering that I grow outdoors and in soil, it is quite feasible for me.

My plan involves CRITICAL MAX as the base structure. And grafting 3 to 4 different strains onto 3 or 4 main branches right after applying and healing a topping. The strains available to be grafted are: G13, BLZ BUD, AK47, and Gelato. It will be a pleasure to share their behavior and development after grafting.

Antworten ↗
3xt3nd3d

#6

About the seeds, I don’t know… I think the only seeds they can usually guarantee are new or top-selling strains that haven’t been sitting in stock for years, I bought 4 regular Nepal seeds and not even one germinated, then with Exodus the same and one stayed stunted and only 1 out of 3 turned out well, buying bulk seeds, well it’s cheaper, sometimes it turns out well and sometimes it’s not what you expect, Exodus Cheese from GH smells bad even on the stem, the bulk one from Eurogrow smells like fruit xD honestly I don’t know if it will smell different during flowering although I doubt it, the stem smells very fruity xD

Antworten ↗

Antworten