Is it possible to grow only one seed on the whole plant?

8 antworten · 119 aufrufe

Salamanderis

#1

Day 16 of flower and i found one seed like pouch growing on the lowest branch, should i remove it or should i keep it there so i can grow it next season

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#2

Is it an auto flower? They tend to have swollen calyx like that. I’ll wait for some experts to chime in but I’d say don’t worry

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#3

My autoflowers tend to always have those and zero worries if that’s the case

Antworten ↗
Kgraves691

#5

Definitely agree my auto flower last year had same thing… I only did auto flower once in 10 years of growing.. didn’t like how you can’t control… I have always get feminized straight in the ground seeds never germinate it… this years well 2 outta 6

Antworten ↗
Dheude

#6

it looks like a bud to me’

I would use it once you harvest, but you’ll have to see whats inside.

Antworten ↗
Mikedo60

#8

Don’t overdo it, bro… you didn’t even spot the big herma

Antworten ↗

Antworten