Just curious (new grower)

57 antworten · 560 aufrufe

Mjcalifornia

#14

Cheers to that Smokey! I took the first hit off my last batch last night and while I’ve smoked better weed in my life, I was all smiles and so proud of it!

Antworten ↗
Msg99

#15

Thanks guys :slight_smile: im excited for this little lady. I transplanted her yesterday (glad i did) she grew an inch last night and much healthier today.

Antworten ↗
Msg99

#16


So here is my girl after the transplant. I did add an extra light bar on each side for a boost and implemented some LST instead of trimming for light purposes. The transplant into a larger pot was successful as she grew an inch since the transplant.

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#18

I knew it would be only a matter of time before you started trying your own grows lol hope the family members enjoy it as well

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#20

Happy to hear that i hope all the grows make her feel that way bud

Antworten ↗
Msg99

#21

I wish i could smoke with the wife. This is a new hobby gor me

Antworten ↗
ItsOzzie

#22

My wife will out smoke me any day of the week. Have to tell her to slow down or we run out. :laughing:

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#23

I hear you there lol. Im still a week away from harvest and mine is already choosing what im running next.

Antworten ↗
smarie

#25

I have grown a few autos and I think this one looks great :v::green_heart:

Antworten ↗
Msg99

#26

Here is the most recent pics of my autoflower. (Taken today) when i get home now that she has started stretching ill do some more LST and gently attemp to get the main node down and some light demolition at the bottom. I want to try and get the flowers evened out, but it might be too late.

Any and all advice is welcome. Your thoughts as well.


Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#27

Might be a little harder to tie down in flower rather than veg but very doable just may take some time and stem rubbing to soften them up some so they bend and not snap but shes looking good and congrats thus far

Antworten ↗
Msg99

#28

Ty smokey. I want to try and get more energy down lower so the main doesnt get everything. First grow for me so im not gonna complain.

I do have another plant, same age as the autoflower. I have no idea what it is other than its a sativa. Its hard a time of things but very vibrant.

If its a male ill keep some of its pollen for later use. Its too strong of a genetic line (based on what its been through till now) not to use it later on. Ill post some pics of it. Maybe someone will have an idea to help it out.


Antworten ↗
Msg99

#29

Just an update on my autoflower. So far shes doing pretty good with more LST. I did damage a branch but its healing nicely.

Antworten ↗
Msg99

#30

I think my autoflower hermied on me :confused: i believe this is whats called a banana?? Above the string im using for LST

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#31

It looks like a calyx and if so that’s completely fine. If you can get a pic without the purple light it is a bit easier to see clearly and we should be able to say for sure.

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#32

I’d say it’s a calyx too. Autos are weird like that. You’d know if it’s a male but better pics would help

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#33

I get them as well and not a big issue i just pluck them off so they are not taking up energy from plant. They hardly ever get big enough to do anything with but if ya leave it your all good as well so no worries

Antworten ↗

Antworten