Kama kush cbd/cbd skunk haze/durga mata II

68 antworten · 893 aufrufe

Smokey101

#16

Mine took around 12 days id say anywhere between 10-14 days should be good to go and great work bud plants look beautiful and i love a nice harvest get together congrats bud

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#19

I was watching a interview the other day with dr bruce bugby and according to there tests around 14-16 days of a slow dry is the way to go. Itll dry as well as cure in the same proccess but also has shown to preserve more of the taste,smell, and trichomes and the dude from build a soil does same method a believe. Ive yet to get it to 14 its been around 12 days so im going to try and slow it down this next harvest and see if a 14-16 is achievable with my enviroment

Antworten ↗
timo

#20

After 4 days in this conditions I tried already and have a closer look with my fingers. Bud size playes a big role. I took the baby buds for a try with 40% RH after another 24 hours. Still cough, but already very good effect

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#21

Keep me updated on the proccess please i may try to mimic you if you like the outcome

Antworten ↗
timo

#22

Don’t do this. I’m satisfied. That’s enough for me. I give a shit on 5% in my life so far. I was there in my life. And now I don’t care about 92 or 97% quality. But I will keep you updated. I promise

Antworten ↗
timo

#27

Soon it seams to be dry and cured already like you said. What to do next. Just going on and put them in a jar after 10 days. It feels dry enough. Almost all buds seems to be cured already if I touch them. @Smokey101

And what do you think at this stage? It looks like that pre trimming was enough already. Just to put them in jar or still trimming for good looking buds for the industry. I grow just for me, that’s why I’m asking this question

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#28

If they are dry to the touch you could jar and start curing just check on bud after a few hours as moisture could still be trapped in the denser buds and if bud is moist then pull out the jar and let dry an extra day. Thats how i do it until im 100% confident in my dry/cure ability. As for trimming its personal choice i trim so it looks nice but its personal use so i dont really try for commercial grade look not to mention im the only one trimming my plants and what a time consuming pain it is :rofl:

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#29

Its almost impossible for us home growers to know when bud has about 5%-10% moisture( more towards the 5%) left in it without expensive equipment ( i believe) but thats the range youll want the bud moisture to be before curing

Antworten ↗
timo

#32

It’s done. After 2 weeks drying I trimmed 10 hours :scream: (with some breaks) with one friendly helper. From 6pm till 4am. :hot_face: Result after some pictures.


































































All buds together: 509,42g = 17,95 ounces

Just trim: 59,94g = 2,11 ounces

Antworten ↗
timo

#33

Do you really open the jars everday for a couple of minutes? I know I could buy this boveda packs, but just for this packs it was little bit expensive for me. How you do this? And how long? 10 minutes everday for the next 2 weeks or how? @Smokey101 @Crackadoo @ItsOzzie

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#34

I use the grove bags now but still open the bag daily to rotate fresh air in pretty much same with jars i open them up move the bud around a little and recap for the day. Couple mins is fine anywhere from 3-10 mins is my time frame

Antworten ↗
timo

#35

I will do it in this way @Smokey101 and thank you for your advice. I think this grow could be much more worst without this community. :beers:

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#36

When I was still using jars i opened 3 times a day for 2 minutes in the first week, 2 times a day in the second week, once a day in the third and then whenever I got around to it after that

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#37

I can’t recommend grove bags highly enough these days. Stick your flowers in, throw the bag in a cupboard and come back a few weeks later.

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#38

Also the price of decent jars was only a few cents less than buying grove bags the last time I needed new ones

Antworten ↗
timo

#39

Can I ask you? Where are you from? Maybe we are little bit behind? I’m from germany. I’m still on this Jar trip? :man_shrugging: Can you send me a link about this grove bags?

Antworten ↗

Antworten