Does anyone know of a strain with a chorizo or salchichón flavor? It’s been years since I’ve smelled or tasted one, and I’d like to plan my next grow around something like that… best regards
and a thousand thanks to everyone! ! !
Las chorizeras
8 antworten · 71 aufrufe
What the hell! Never even knew that existed. I’m intrigued now ![]()
Following this sounds intriguing
Well yes folks, a few years ago a great friend of mine grew some plants with very distinct aromas of salami and chorizo!!! Now you see many with a meaty influence!! But where have those strains with aromas and flavors of chorizo or salami gone!?! That’s why I’m asking the community for help to make a selection of strains most similar to those of the past! Best regards
![]()
MEAT BREATC. This strain is seriously a safe bet, if you want a savory profile, with a mild touch of black pepper and very pronounced meaty and cured meat nuances!?!
You amaze me every time ![]()
![]()
Never seen or smelled savory strains before
. But I would definitely try it
How many people are on this platform? ![]()
Still, nobody has been able to tell me which strains can offer me a salty flavor with meaty and charcuterie nuances!!! THANKS TO TECHNOLOGY WE HAVE AI, A GREAT ALLY THESE DAYS… is it just me or do I have the slight feeling
that on this platform there are a lot of people observing and very few contributing? ![]()
![]()
![]()
My humble opinion, greetings
to all the bright-eyed people ![]()
It’s still a relatively small amount of people on here but it’s been growing fast lately.
this is what Google says for strains that might have what you are looking for.Thank you very much! ![]()
You can tell who is here to contribute … great gesture on your part ![]()
