A beginner at this, but every year I have a garden at home. It’s pretty much the same thing as growing a tomato plant . Living in a Canadian province, the weather plays tricks on us and Mother Nature isn’t always on our side !! A great learning experience that will bear fruit soon! How about you ??
Les joies d'un climat continental humide
16 antworten · 149 aufrufe
I live in the US, I typically run 3 grows per year in my 5x5. Unfortunately I’m on a break right now but I look forward to following you grows.
Welcome to the community @Growclo , these are some nice pictures.
Thank you! The buds are expanding more and more. Unfortunately, I didn’t opt for large enough pots. So I had a “root bound” problem (roots coming up to the surface). I added more soil and couldn’t put any more in, my MAC 1 (the ball) was losing more and more leaves (yellow), and watering was becoming a nightmare. It was taking me more than an hour to water 2 plants. So the solution: the pot-in-pot technique!
1st photo : big city
2nd Mac one
Honestly
Very well worked on, very pretty and well-cared-for plants!! Congratulations
you have everything in your hands for it all to turn out phenomenally well
From the south of Spain, a particularly continental climate, with + daytime heat peaks and - peaks at night… with a day-to-night contrast of 22°C… here I leave you the top of one of the colas of my S.A.D F1 Fast Version Delicious.
Thank you! Honestly, it’s similar to growing tomatoes! For us here, fall is fast approaching and temperatures drop down to 5°C, which is the challenge at the end of the season. You have to bring the plants inside overnight and take them back out in the morning so they can get light . I have at most 2-3 weeks left before cutting it.
I’m a bit lost on harvest time… How does it work outdoors? If I go by some information found on the web, I should harvest it, while others tell me 3 to 5 weeks!!! Nights are very close to the freezing point here and the mac one is big and heavy to move, help me!!! ![]()
Look at the trichomes with a magnifying glass or microscope; when 90% of the heads are white, it’s ready. Then you’ll get a Sativa high; if about 20% of them turn an amber color, you’ll get an Indica high. Look at the buds in the middle to see how far along it is; if you check at the top, it’s usually not ready at the bottom. Only check the buds and not the sugar leaves, as these are ready earlier and tell you nothing about the harvest.
I agree with @herr_gruen and looking at those white pistols you have a number of weeks left
A warm welcome from my side as well ![]()
![]()
Great grow and best of luck and success
Hang in there
Thanks! So mid-October I should be able to harvest them if the buds have more amber. I know the climate doesn’t help here but I don’t have a light, how can I fix the moving problem!!! It is very heavy!!!
I had a small cart that I could tow my plants around the yard in one year, that saved my back when moving was absolutely necessary
Wandering outdoor cannabis
I love the flexibility ![]()
![]()
Thanks for the advice!! I really have no choice but to bring them inside at night!




















