Growlog link: [ Reboot #1 growlog - Grow with Jane ] But it’s pretty much empty of actions. At least you’ll get all basic info on setup.
So I’ve decided to move my plants to bloom by switching them to 12/12 light wise. They’re not very big (25cm/10in high?) but they have been manifolded (8 colas each) and they’re 2 months old already and if I want to be able to have another full cycle before leaving this summer I need to harvest this batch in 2 months max… and I need to know asap if they’re females or not (one I think is a leftover seed from 10 years ago, of Skunk #1 feminized, the other is probably from a bud I harvested from that same seed… or one I bought when I stopped growing… so it’s anyone’s guess, really)
Anyway. I’ll be switching their nutrients at next watering too (in 24h probably).
I was wondering about lollipopping/defoliating: do they need it already? If not, when? If yes, which leaves should I remove? I’ve read about it and understand the theory but have trouble applying it to my specific case
(and I don’t remember how I did it last time I grew something 10 years ago)
Thanks!


