Milky Way F1 Royal Queens seeds
37 antworten · 502 aufrufe
It’s growing fast, making it approximately 30 days. At the end of the week, it should enter pre-flora, I think.It’s growing fast, making it approximately 30 days. I think it should enter pre-flowering stage at the end of the week. I only give half the amount of nutrients.
Looking really good! Maybe consider tucking some of the bigger fan leaves and/or some gentle LST?
Look into Kyle Kushman and his way of doing lst, he calls it Kushman chiropractic. He pinches and twists the stems to create a week point so you can lower the branches. A knot will form in that spot and strengthen the branches. Some believe this can help increase the flow of nutes. You can do this to just about any stem or branch on the plant.
Like I did it by accident this time? ![]()
![]()



The little one continues to grow quite well so far ![]()
I had quite a success with that strain! These F1 grow fast and the taste was nice on my side.
How you liking those f1 seeds so far?
This seed is much better than the previous F1. I prefer feminized Seeds , and they can be as fast as F1 i want them to be.I prefer feminized ones because I make several cuts to increase productivity.



















