Minhas primeiras plantas

4 antworten · 117 aufrufe

Kamissousa

#1

It’s been about 6 months already and about 3 months since the flowers started appearing… I hope everything is going well. Do I need to prune more?

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#2

First, welcome @Kamissousa.
They look quite tidy, I’d say. What does the breeder say about how long the flowering phase lasts? 3 months is quite long already. I’ve heard of plants that take 4 months to mature. What kind of strain are you cultivating there?
You could carefully bend / pull the shoots apart a bit with strings so that more light reaches the flowers and possibly also remove some of the large fan leaves, but not too many, as they use them as a powerhouse and nutrient storage.

Antworten ↗
Kamissousa

#3

Heyy, I still can’t identify what variety it is, but I know we threw some Skunk seeds… I’m still trying to find out.

Antworten ↗
Demonrage75

#4

You’ll never be able to figure out by looking at it. If you can’t remember check with where you got the seeds. There are thousands of cultivars and most will look very similar to one another.

Antworten ↗
jhonRambow

#5

Good evening :slightly_smiling_face: :hugs:.

Let me ask you. Is it just a single seed or are there several? I seem to see some lower branches or colas in a more advanced stage of flowering,. However, when you focus on the upper colas you can appreciate a state of vigorous growth.

If it’s just one… it raises so many questions for me! ! ! !

Best of luck with your grow.

Antworten ↗

Antworten