Moin,bin neu hier und wollte mal das Schwarmwissen befragen,AnfĂ€ngerin đ
13 antworten · 238 aufrufe
Welcome @Anni, what do you want to know
Hi
So, I had the plants outside on the balcony until a week ago, because the humidity was extremely high and it rained a lotâŠ.honestly, I donât know what to do now ![]()
I see you have them by the window now, which is good for a start. You could also hang a lamp above them (full-spectrum LED). In any case, you should make sure that the lighting period does not exceed 22 hours, meaning they need 12 hours of total darkness. Any interruption of darkness can cause the plant to revert to the vegetative phase. Next, you should get either a jewelerâs loupe with 60x magnification or a pocket microscope to observe the trichomes. It is important to examine the trichomes on the buds and not those on the sugar leaves. When all trichomes are white, the THC is at its highest, and you will get a Sativa high from the harvest. If you wait until 20-30% of the trichomes are amber in color, you will get a couch lock, which is more akin to an Indica high. After harvesting, you should dry them for about 10-14 days and then cure them in jars. Initially, you should open the jars once a day for a few minutes to exchange the air. The whole process takes at least 4 weeks. Drying and curing should be done in the dark to preserve the terpenes.
Mega detailed answer, thank you so much⊠Iâll try to stick to it, maybe I can send you one or two more pictures later?! Warmest regards ![]()
Apart from the typo
12 hours of lighting are also meant there.
@herr_gruen is once again very much on point.
Good luck @Anni and welcome to the community ![]()
Thanks, I corrected the time, we donât want to misinform anyone.
Iâm not accusing you of anything ![]()
![]()
Indoors, however, you should also keep a closer eye on pests. I had, my very first plant ever (indoors by the window), a problem with spider mites; they were probably already in the room and were thrilled ![]()
Regards ![]()
Thank youuuu
I thought the same thing, so everythingâs good ![]()
Hello miss⊠I have a strong impression that your plant has experienced a flowering block because your plant itself is very beautiful, but your buds have forgotten to develop. Perhaps due to over-fertilization
Your first pic strongly suggests a hermaphrodite. Maybe Iâm wrong.
Hahaha
I almost couldnât resist either⊠but even so, I kept reading until the 12h appeared! ! ! ! ![]()

