Name Stays as "Unknown Strain"

4 antworten · 137 aufrufe

mkopperud

#1

Hi! I have 8 plants entered and the strains are selected correctly but I can’t change the names of the trees at the top (no edit option). I have screenshots if helpful.

Antworten ↗
mkopperud

#3

How do I change the name of the tree/plant at the top?

Antworten ↗
NicoZ

#4

Hi @mkopperud , welcome to the community and sorry for the late reply.
We currently have a bug, when you edit the strain of a plant the name doesn’t change, we’re adding a fix for this on our new version coming up soon.
Meanwhile, follow this steps:

  1. Go to Tree List
  2. Select a plant
  3. Press on More (…)
  4. Press on Edit

Once inside the form, scroll down until you find Opotional Fields
There you can change the name of the plant, add medium and create multiple from scratch.

Antworten ↗
cannabliss

#5

Yeah, it was the scrolling down part that had me confused at first.

Antworten ↗

Antworten