New to the group

1 antworten · 66 aufrufe

Czar

#1

Growlog link: [paste your link here]

If you don’t have a growlog please answer these questions.
What strain are you growing? Is it Auto, Fem or Reg?
Are you growing Indoor or outdoor?
Are you using nutrients? Which ones? How much? Ok not sure if im good or not. My plant 1 is 4weeks old dont know what it is. Looks like an indica strain
Not sure if its auto or fem got in a batch i smoked found 2 seeds they are plant 1 and plant 2 in the pic plant 1 rear left plant 2 is rear right


Growing indoors, fox farm trio, veg stage. Plant 1 is 4weeks old plant 2 is 3weeks old and the 3rd plant in front is bubble gum auto growers choice seeds. It’s a autoflower 2weeks old. Plant 1 was topped once. May have topped it too early? Dont know didnt top plant 2 just gonna let it grow. This is plant 3 now before


Plant 3 after

Took off the big fan leaves not alot of experience did 1 previous grow 3yrs ago

Antworten ↗
Graywave

#2

I usually dont look at time when I top, I look at how many nodes it has and what kind of training I wanna do. So I’ll cut at the 5th node if i want to encourage bushy structure or cut at the 3rd node if I want to mainline. I dont defoliate too much at the start or middle of veg, a few leaves if they’re blocking light from bud sites or for airflow reasons. Your plants are looking really good, nice work and welcome :+1:

Antworten ↗

Antworten