New to the scene ... kind of

51 antworten · 698 aufrufe

SteveCastro

#35

I have 12 currently. And hope to grow to 18. It is a lot of work. But totally worth it. I know I’m spoiled, lol. I want to expand as well. I am allowed 2 more patients! I am NOT a patient, only a Cultivator/Caregiver. My legislation is changing to where Patients will only be permitted to grow their own. Nobods else’s! I will be able to grow 3 different prescriptions. And hope to pass Recreational soon. Here us to 31 flavors Brother, Cheers!

Antworten ↗
Scubashawn1183

#36

What state are you in? I know Missouri is sorta like that but I’m a patient/cultivator and and caregiver/cultivator giving me that 12 plant ability.

Antworten ↗
SteveCastro

#37

Dang Bro! Ain’t no hiding from you! I am in Missouri…lol! We have Recreational on our ballet now. Hope we change that law as well. All it takes are signatures, from registered voters! We the people can be the change we need! Rock the Vote People!

Antworten ↗
Scubashawn1183

#38

What strains you carry?
Currently I have:

White Widow
Grease Monkey
Raspberry Cough
Bruce Banner 2.0
Blackjack

Adding:
Bubble Gum
Amnesia Haze
Granddaddy Purple
Aurora Indica
Blue Dream

Antworten ↗
SteveCastro

#39

GDP, Chocolope, Dutch Treat, Jelly Rancher (Hella Jelly) is drying now. Herijuanna, Shishkaberry, GDP, Herijuanna, Dutch Treat, and Maui Wowie are in the bloom room. Grease Monkey, S.A.G.E., StrawberryCough, Lodi Dodi, and Presidential Bubba Kush are finishing in the nursery. I will drop the next round here in a week or or so. I need to use my old beans up. So P.P.D., Purple Haze, Banana OG, 818 Headband, Chocolope, and probably Maui Wowie again. This little girl is huge compared to her sisters…lol

Antworten ↗
MissEmmy1288

#40

New here myself with 4 indoor beauties! Started from seeds. Honestly have no clue what I’m doing either! Lol. But so far, they’re looking good!


Antworten ↗
Austingreenest

#46

Hey bud, can you advise or let me know your thoughts on if these babies are cloudy or still too clear? Thanks brother!





















Antworten ↗
Austingreenest

#47

I also have another strain… can’t remember which is which but one is a little greener than the other. I’m trying to get advise on the trichomes for this other plant as well, if you don’t mind? Thanks man.
















Antworten ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#48

Your sugar leaves are showing the amber, the actual calyxes are still clear and cloudy mostly. Give it another week but keep checking daily.

Antworten ↗
Deanroche

#49

Nice looking girls @MissEmmy1288 ! Look very healthy. Obviously photopariod!
What if you are you feeding them ? 6 weeks ,! Happy growing

Antworten ↗
MissEmmy1288

#50

@Deanroche thank very much my friend! I’ve been following the feed schedule suggested here for ff grow big, starting with 25% nutes as someone had previously suggested and increasing % each nutes feed

Antworten ↗
LostPunaGenetics

#51

I follow the same fox schedule has worked for me for many years. I do not go 25% strength, I even put my clones directly into a cup of week one full strength immediately after cutting for 5 min then clone gel. This is what works for me in PROMIX. Haven’t grown in soil in years so can’t speak to that.

Antworten ↗
Austingreenest

#52

Do they not have a nutrient mix that captures all of these in one bottle or at least a few ILO 13 different nutrient bottles and not to mention the FF soil that’s supposed to have a plethora of nutrients in it…??

Antworten ↗
Graywave

#53

They come in different bottles for a reason. You don’t want to give your plants early and late Bloom nutes and veg nutes at the same time, it’s all timing dependent on where your plant is

Antworten ↗
Barnunn

#55

I have nothing that looks like that … after much effort. what soil did you start with and what are your lights

Antworten ↗

Antworten