Newbie grower here 😊

6 antworten · 232 aufrufe

Kittylipstikk

#1

Hey all :wave:

I’m new to the community and growing in general. I started with one clone I purchased and decided to give it a shot. I love gardening and love my Mary Jane, so I thought
”why not”?

I’ve got her set indoors with some adjustable LED full spectrum lights. Just started growing a couple of new leaves. Can’t wait to see what happens!

Looking forward to seeing other’s growth and resources.

Catch ya later!

Antworten ↗
Scubashawn1183

#2

Throw up some more pics when ya can! :grin: plant is looking good :+1:! Welcome to the community and happy growing!

Antworten ↗
Kittylipstikk

#6

Okay
soooo I know she is quiet stretched, but she is flowering and almost ready. I have been looking at trichromes for maturity. Not sure what y’all think, but any insight is welcomed :blush: TY (Some phots without LED lighting).







Antworten ↗
Blazedpug

#7

Welcome to the group Kittylipstikk .that little clone is looking great.

Antworten ↗

Antworten