Oh Kush + indica cream + clone white widow Revegetate

33 antworten · 302 aufrufe

EMASF

#2

They are growing well with a normal color development. White Widow has recovered from revegetation. Next week, I may start introducing nutrients.



Antworten ↗
EMASF

#3

They are starting 1 week vegetative

Antworten ↗
EMASF

#6

3 weeks into vegetative growth I did some defoliation


Antworten ↗
EMASF

#7

After defoliation it has already recovered

Antworten ↗
EMASF

#9

Almost recovered from defoliation and last week of vegetative growth

Antworten ↗
EMASF

#11

I removed the little gelato 33 from this grow and it went to another one alone.From right to left we have the OG Kush in the center is white widow and then indica cream. I increased the light intensity a little more, it should be at 70% while still in the vegetative state.

Antworten ↗
EMASF

#12

Today marks the first week of the eight weeks of flowering.

Antworten ↗
EMASF

#14

It says a lower defoliation and I put the net to separate the branches and I bent the higher branches

Antworten ↗
EMASF

#17

Today entered the 3rd week of flowering after 1 Fluhs

Antworten ↗
Demonrage75

#19

Why are you flushing your medium? The only reason I can think of would be to reset your medium bc something is off. Your plants look good other than the light green color of the new growth. Which could be an immobile nutrients like iron, zinc, or something else.

Antworten ↗
EMASF

#20

The middle plant is ok Kush seeds offer.The plant on the right is a white widow that I have made many clones of, but from a seed bank called Royal Queens seeds, which has excellent genetics.

The one on the left is an Indica cream 100% indica and also a seed offer.

From now on I will avoid planting seeds of offers that have not had the expected results.

The nutrients I use are from Green Planet and I’m loving it even with seeds. I think come from different and weaker genetics.

They are at the end of the 3rd week and they will still develop a lot, I hope.

Antworten ↗

Antworten