OOF! My math aint mathin'!

7 antworten · 78 aufrufe

Soldiermedic143

#1

Okay! Here’s a tough question…

I have 3 plants that are at about 7 1/2 weeks. I had an issue with one pot and it just germinated on the 2nd of August. If I kept the first 3 in veg a bit long and let the last one catch up, anyone see any potential issues? I’d likely go to the end of September before pressing into flower stage.

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#2

I personally would probably just yank the third or put outdoors if possible. Although, a monster veg for the other two while the runt catches up isn’t the worst thing lol

Antworten ↗
Soldiermedic143

#3

I’m not hurting for a harvest or anything, and I am considering that course of action. Just weighing my options since I can’t do veg and flower at the same time with my setup.

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#4

Let it ride for sure then! I did that on my last run. Had to do a 3 month Veg due to a vacation and it paid off

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#5

Yeah nothing wrong with letting the later one catch up a little. You may have to do a little more training if ya got height restrictions but other than that all good

Antworten ↗
Soldiermedic143

#6

Thanks for the advice. Only height restriction is my 7 foot tall tent. This is gonna be FUN!

Antworten ↗
Soldiermedic143

#8

The three that are eldest are Birthday Cake, Godfather OG, and Permanent Marker. The baby is Pineapple Express. I actually have pictures in a separate post: starting from right and going clockwise is what they are.

Antworten ↗

Antworten