Too bad, it would have looked amazing by the end.
OPERATION: Pfropf-Kopf - Experiment
24 antworten · 202 aufrufe
Just on a whim and quickly
That doesn’t work out very often ![]()
Gotta really dig into it again. And then try again.
Yeah, I forgot half of it.. ![]()
![]()
Next time will be better
Here’s another video
By chance, I had already done something similar, purely intuitively… Orange Bud and Fast Diesel mutually. With the Fast Diesel, the grafted branch died after one day, similar to what was shown above. However, the Fast Diesel cutting seems to have been accepted by the Orange Bud. It still looks quite fresh after a few days.
Here I cut out a node deep into the stem and pushed the sharpened cutting in, fixing it with a clamp. I only didn’t put bags over them, but instead sprayed regularly with water.
Great if something like that works out ![]()
I’ll try again sometime. ![]()
![]()
I drilled out the [noiden] with the Swiss Army knife ‘thingy’ next to the corkscrew… I have no idea what it’s called and honestly too lazy right now to
That thing is called an awl, ![]()
As you can see, you never stop learning here:hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed: and what exactly is that used for? You certainly know that too, don’t you?![]()
For punching holes in leather or wood.
Greetings fellow cannabis friend!!
I must ask, did you do a cleft graft?
Or just made a cut on each one and joined them?
If so, that’s where your mistake is… go to Google and take a good look at how it’s done, it’s 98% effective if done right
. Let’s see, soon I’ll do about 3 or 4 grafts myself.
Best regards
![]()
Thank you very much.
This advice reaches me on my birthday and almost a year after the post was basically finished.
As you can see in the pictures in the first post, I cut them at an angle, put them together, secured them, and hoped
“Go check Google” is a great piece of advice, by the way. You are welcome to help with your experience, but you apparently don’t want to.
Thank you, same to you ![]()
![]()
I already told you, it’s very complicated to explain the cleft grafting technique in words ¡!¡!
When I do them, which will be for the next Spring/Summer season¡!¡! I will make a video for all the people interested in this technique. From what you’ve told me, the technique used by you… is not the correct one¡!¡!
And regarding how it seems I don’t want to help, you are very mistaken ¡!¡! I am willing to pass on all my knowledge to anyone who genuinely wants to learn and improve their techniques…
Kind regards
and if you need to know anything or have any questions about something and I can solve it or teach something, without hesitation I will ![]()
Good morning, I don’t know if I’m mistaken on the timing, but just in case, Happy Birthday !!! Blessings ![]()
congratulations lol
CONGRATULATIONS
![]()
![]()
May you celebrate 1000 more years and may all of us in the community see it! ! !!
Thank you all so much ![]()
![]()
Happy belated birthday from me as well
Happy belated birthday from me as well![]()
![]()



