Overfeed or nutrient deficiency?

9 antworten · 113 aufrufe

Fingers60

#1

Hi guys any ideas would be lit lit I did a flush today just not sure where to go next . Indoors veg stage 24 hour light frame water with nuts every 3-4 days or well topsoil is dry. I use vivosun nuts if anyone’s know much about it temp 70 humidity 65

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#2

Does what you are feeding contain mg? That looks like a magnesium deficiency to me

Antworten ↗
KilliczGe

#3

Looks like it to me too.

Also, I see you’re growing in coco? Then you need to pay special attention to Mg and Cal intake. Coco partially absorbs these substances, thus depriving the plant of their availability.

:victory_hand:t3:

Welcome

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#4

Welcome, I agree that CalMag is missing; especially with coco coir, attention should be paid to this.

Antworten ↗
sentenza

#5

Light cycle of 24h?

so your plants never get some rest. You should check your DLI, you’re likely giving too much.

but yes, this looks like CalMag deficiency.

Antworten ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#6

The 24 hour light schedule stood out to me to. Unless it’s an auto then I can understand.

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#7

Give that baby some cal mag and about 6 hours of sleep every night and she will take off

Antworten ↗
sentenza

#8

Exactly! Our babies deserve some rest, including autos!

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#9

24/0 is often practiced with Autos, but it leads to stress and makes them more susceptible to diseases. In my opinion, 20/4 is the maximum you should subject them to.

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#10

It looks specifically like a mag deficiency, some epsom salts would be a better fix than cal-mag. Calcium is definitely needed in coco but too much will mess with the uptake of magnesium which can make this problem worse or could be a cause of it to begin with

Antworten ↗

Antworten