And what a pretty lady with a pretty flower!! ![]()
:camera_flash: Photo Friday!
817 antworten · 7512 aufrufe
It is perfect! ![]()
And thank you! ![]()
We have a firing range on our land and every time I go down there, I see these super tiny little frogs. This is one next to a .22 casing.
Heres my little weekend drive views. About a 2 hr drive to maine/canadian border but worth every bit of it
Whats his name? Its giving me “Clyde” vibes
Now is that for all of us, or just a tease?
Lol whoever comes by on a summer sunday can eat till they cant anymore ![]()
I like it!
Little cat and dog looked wicked stoned ![]()
just some random ppls and freinds pets that i took pics of when out with my dslr . i did ask the owners permission lto take the pics most owners ternd to be fine with it ![]()

No name, only 2 day’s old. But I like Clyde ![]()
Aww… Wellcome to the community little! ![]()
Look at all those cutes! ![]()
surprising how many owners are fine with me taking pics of there pets
even cuter ![]()
it was alive and alive when i left it
Awsome close up’s! ![]()



























