:camera_flash: Photo Friday!

817 antworten ¡ 7514 aufrufe

Papakat420

#174

Thankfully it’s been breezy out side so it’s not to strong but I smoke outside next to it and :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:. I can’t wait till it’s ready. I’m not as far as I thought…not sure though I’ll keep up with the pics and see what others think and get advice to.

Antworten ↗
Bentgenetics

#175

Just do what the old timers told me. Just stick it in the ground and water it, it’s a weed.

Antworten ↗
Eli

#176

Happy Friday to this lovely Community!! :tada: :tada:

How are you doing? Do you have any fun plans for this weekend?

In my case, I start with “Harvest Friday” This is a tray of Psilocybes cubensis A+. The first photo is from yesterday, the second from this morning, and they will be ready for cutting at night. Surely by that time, they have already opened the hat, I will try to get spore seals.


Antworten ↗
Eli

#180

You have ladybugs making the haha on your cannabis plants! What a great blessing, no more plagues!

Antworten ↗
Eli

#181

A lot of work done Bent! Did you get any help?

Antworten ↗
Bentgenetics

#183

Just two other people, we finished framing it off today. No weekend for me though.

Antworten ↗
Vanillabean

#186

Thats it, you made my mind up. Im gonna do another mushroom grow. Ever tried the all in one bag method? Im thinking about trying that next. Looks super easy and low maintenance :ok_hand:

Antworten ↗
Vanillabean

#188

Dude VERY nice. Coming along great! We just replaced our patio roof this week, was not near as hard as that looks. Beautiful choice in wood.

Antworten ↗
Eli

#189

I didn’t know it! Thank you Vanillabean, I am a newbie with mushrooms.

Antworten ↗
Vanillabean

#190

Oh me too! Just seems super easy and ive seen people get pretty large yeilds doing that. Last time we had 4 little cakes and only got around 10 grams of dried shrooms, not a lot at all.

Antworten ↗

Antworten