They are worth the 12$
:camera_flash: Photo Friday!
817 antworten · 7512 aufrufe
Hello to this incredible Community! I can not believe the photos you all have shared. I melted with cuteness and dreamed of traveling a few times.
Today I want to share with you that this weekend I will be starting a new batch of mothers with the plants I have been using (Recovery and Jack La Mota from Medical Seeds), but I will be adding a new strain to my grow that has a high THCV. My goal is to have plants that I can use to make medicinal oils for different conditions and I hope that this new strain can help those who have problems with their metabolism. I AM THRILLED! I love discovering new plants and even more to see how they interact with us.
What about all of you? What are your plans for this weekend? How are you preparing for it? Share and network in this wonderful Community!
Its photo friday everyone!
My wife and I are kinda big into pokemon, especially collecting the cards! If I had all the cards I had when I was 8, weâd be rich. So my wife and I collect so that maybe one day our collection can be worth some value for our daughter!
Anyways, we found some pokeballs with 3 packs inside (each pack is valued around $4-$5) discounted for $5! We bought all 3 and pulled a full art trainer card valued around $12, almost paid for all 3 tins!
Happy Friday!
Had a ball with a 24 k gold card
You talking about from Burger King, back in the day?
Yeah, like 20 years ago
Heck yeah! I remeber those things!
Thank you for sharing Vanillabean!!! Your daughter is lucky of having that treasure and her clever parents.
Why thank you! I hope it can be of value to her one day!
Ready to share again next friday!
Damn pokeman cards costing me like $50 a card cause my son is collecting them
damn cards better be valuable enough to take care of his college tuition lol
They will be⊠until suddenly one day they wonât be. Think beanie babies. ![]()
I really cant complain at 13 i was smoking and getting into trouble so if his bad habit is pokemon im okay with it lol
Wish I still had my he Man collection ![]()
Cards have a lot more potential to carry their value. Its all about grading. Everyone can have the same card, but not everyone will have a perfect graded one. Plus the pokemon company is super smart with their marketing. But youre right, theres always the chance it dies!
Oh yah, itâs all about the grading for sureâŠ
⊠I suddenly feel the need to go through my 20 year old Magic cards.
Could have some serious money in there! Have you seen the new magic set? Its lord of thr rings themed and they made ONE card that has THE ring on it. Its currently got a reward for $2,000,000 for the first person to find it.
Happy Friday Growers of the Community! ![]()
Do you have any plan for this weekend?
I hope that those who are going trough difficult times can take a break these days
.
How did you start the weekend? I went to visit my friends, and their girls:







