Primer Cultivo --Criticas constructivas --

78 antworten · 643 aufrufe

BunkerAriel

#58

Hi, jhonRambow! Thanks a lot for the good vibes and the advice. Luckily, the vertical stretch is behind us now and we are fully focused on compacting and fattening up, keeping the panel close to properly control the climate and structure. I’ll take note of the product and patience as a fundamental rule. Big hug and happy smokes!"

Antworten ↗
jhonRambow

#60

How many weeks of growth do you usually give your crops? I see a very vigorous and strong bone structure in the plant :flexed_biceps:…

Antworten ↗
BunkerAriel

#61

To be honest, it wasn’t a standard vegetative stage. We spent 13 weeks in veg and handled them quite a bit in between, doing topping and heavy defoliations; far from stretching, they stayed really short and super compact. On top of that, keep in mind that this is the first time I’ve set up an indoor grow
I started out without even knowing how it worked, not in the middle of winter, nor summer, nor anything. It’s all experimentation; this is the first test grow where we’ve been learning as we go. That’s why I made this post—I’m actually grasping at straws, but well, something will come out of it, and any advice or helping hand you can give me is welcome. I’ll leave you the image and share the link to the Growlog in case you want to check out the step-by-step. Thanks for the good vibes and the sharp eye!

Antworten ↗
jhonRambow

#62

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: despite my experience, among all of it I don’t have any that contemplates such an extended vegetative time… 13 weeks !! wow… at least indoors.

My indoor growth phases range between 4 and 5 weeks :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: maybe in this aspect I’m the one who needs your experience :wink:

Antworten ↗
BunkerAriel

#63

​Sure, the thing is that the original plan was to put four twenty-liter pots in the tent. But in the end, we were left with just two due to two unexpected setbacks. One was completely wrecked by the fan blowing directly on it when it was a seedling, and the other seed that was given to me as a gift never popped.

​Since it was already too late to germinate another one and start over, we had to make do with the two that were left in the square meter. That’s why we stretched out the vegetative stage so much and gave them a ton of pruning and training, to try to spread them out as much as possible and manage to cover the whole space with just two plants. That’s where that extra time came from. Big hug

Antworten ↗
BunkerAriel

#65

One last thing before I leave for a few days, I’m leaving them watered and ready so they keep fattening up… I wish everyone a nice weekend, happy growing, and good smoke ???







Antworten ↗
BunkerAriel

#66

Good morning and that’s how things are going …!!! I’ve been lowering the temperature to encourage the development of dark pigments …still no news :face_with_tongue:










Antworten ↗
BunkerAriel

#67

Good afternoon …something from today ..they can handle 2000 EC with salts, but for me, that’s already the tolerance test against the manufacturer’s chart that suggests 1600 EC mS for the 6th week of flowering …Then over there are some Automatics from an Argentine breeder, Heavens Fruit Big 1 and 2, that have already gone through their transplant and are enjoying the outdoor sun…have a good afternoon and a hug to everyone










Antworten ↗
BunkerAriel

#69

Thank you very much !!! I post my stuff here for anyone who wants to observe and collaborate with the community .. thanks for stopping by to see my progress in this my first indoor grow … Hugs ..

Antworten ↗
SmartPlants

#70

Your first indoor grow? Outdoor before that then?
Brother, crazy, it looks simply awesome, keep it up :+1:t3:

Antworten ↗
SmartPlants

#72

Oh my God bro :star_struck::heart_eyes::star_struck::heart_eyes::star_struck: You’ve got a really fine touch. Then I’m not surprised by what magic you’re working indoors :ok_hand:t3:

Antworten ↗
BunkerAriel

#73

@SmartPlants oh thank you so much !!! it’s like seeing land when you’ve been sailing a boat you’ve never sailed before hahaha indoor is a whole other thing but really fun .. though everything is so small … big hug man …,:+1::+1::+1::blush::blush:

Antworten ↗
BunkerAriel

#76

Good morning … I found a few mosquitoes and 3 or 4 winged aphids, but just in case we hung up some monochromatic traps to make sure they don’t thrive … leaving a few pictures as always to see the progress of that queen and fattening in week 7 .. greetings friends, blessings to everyone







Antworten ↗
SmartPlants

#77

Hope you get the infestation under control :folded_hands:t3:

The grow looks so good :deciduous_tree::heart_eyes:

Antworten ↗

Antworten