Punto de cosecha

8 antworten · 62 aufrufe

Alexdiaz

#1

I would like to know if it’s ready to harvest

Antworten ↗
GreenLife

#2

Hello @Alexdiaz, welcome to the forum :blush::victory_hand:t3:

Some clear photos of your plant and of the buds would be great.. :wink:

Antworten ↗
Alexdiaz

#3

me gustaría saber si ya esta para el corte

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#4

First of all, welcome to the community @Alexdiaz . So from what I can see, it still needs a few weeks. The pistils are still completely white. How long has it been in flower, and is it a Sativa, Indica, or a hybrid? Depending on that, flowering takes 8-12 weeks. In any case, if I were you, I would get a magnifying glass or microscope so you can take a closer look at the trichomes towards the end, that will best show you when you can harvest it.

Antworten ↗
GreenLife

#5

She still has a ways to go. Based on the photos, I’d say 3 to 5 weeks at least. The buds are still forming and putting on mass. The stigmas are also still white and standing up. :victory_hand:t3:

Antworten ↗
Alexdiaz

#6

It is a sativa and its strain is Tangie, it has 10 weeks of flowering.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#7

I would expect it to take up to two weeks longer. The manufacturer’s specifications usually refer to laboratory conditions.

Antworten ↗

Antworten