Red Skunk
Stage: Seedling
Strain Breeder: BSF Seeds
Strain: 🧬 Red Skunk Auto
Environment: 🌞 Outdoor - Exterior
Check out the entire growlog
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://growithjane.com/growlog/red-skunk-8tx9
1 antworten · 161 aufrufe
Stage: Seedling
Strain Breeder: BSF Seeds
Strain: 🧬 Red Skunk Auto
Environment: 🌞 Outdoor - Exterior
I see this is a patio grow? I patio grow near a screened pool. Am interested in what area you are in. I am in south fl and soon will be starting my 1st purchased seeds. I have fem Headhunter seed and fem auto Saltwater OG. I understand saltwater will not be tall and grows more like a Thai stick Most of my unknown seeds grew the same way. Do you find the same issue with no branching on your patio grow? I know nothing about headhunter and have not found any info on that. Both strains are hybrids