I had recently noted in a post that running R/FR spectrums in veg and early flower could cause stretching, greater internodal length and loss of density in the flowers. Maybe I misunderstood, have it backwards or it may well be genetics rather than the lamp spectrum but I think I’m seeing the opposite under HLG QB 288 RSpec boards.
I added a HLG VEG-PRO 250 a while back and was surprised to see Rspec boards rather than the BSpec they had used in previous veg lamps. Since changing to this lamp I have been seeing more plants with very tight nodes . . . these are all under 4” tall and, except for the runty little WW XXL on the left are wider tan the 4” pots:
May just be genetics but I’ve noticed it with strains from Sensi, Brother’s Grimm and Barney’s since replacing the Mars lamp I had previously used during veg. Possibly just the result of a better overall spectrum than I had with the previous veg lamp.
Thoughts and opinions, anyone else seeing this under RSpec lamps?

