Revenge Grow #1

10 antworten · 108 aufrufe

GardenStitches

#1

I have collected some beautiful cultivars over the years. How about I grow one that may not have given it’s best the first time? Maybe I’m a better gardener now, and she’ll be more successful.

That’s what I did here. My first grow of Afgooey yielded 15g of dry bud.

I think I did it!

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#4

I like the concept! I think we all have that one strain that disappointed and would love to try again. Good luck and welcome!!

Antworten ↗
GardenStitches

#5

I’ve had quite a few I discounted because of a bad run. It’s only fair I give them another chance since I’M better! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Antworten ↗
SmartPlants

#6

Welcome :oncoming_fist:t3:

Exactly right, keep going and get the best out of it again

Good Grow, best of luck!

Antworten ↗
GardenStitches

#7

And I’m a seed hoarder. If I had one that disappointed, I’d write her off… when I started.

I feel more experienced now, and am giving them another chance to see if it was me or the seed.

(Spoiler; It was me! :grin:)

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#8

:rofl::rofl::rofl: for sure! I’m actually the complete opposite. I only order one strain at a time and give away any freebies. I currently just put two double afghani kush by in house genetics into my tent and ordered my next run at the same time which will be jehovas witness by speedrun seeds. Very excited for both grows

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#10

2x4 and I run 2 plants at a time. Here are the kush plants i put into the tent about 5 days ago. I personally smoke only a couple times a year and grow for my mom so dont need A huge operation thankfully

Antworten ↗
GardenStitches

#11

I don’t smoke a ton, but I love growing.

I’ve decided to seal my overage in jars with a hydration pack and hygrometer.

We’ll see how well it keeps over time!

Antworten ↗

Antworten