Set de emergencia comentarios

4 antworten · 60 aufrufe

Tolitoos

#1

A question, friends, can that emergency LED be used for up to a week or two, maybe? …

It’s a 50w white light

This is Gorilla Glue FV ( BSF )

This is Fancy Gummy from ( R Kiem seeds )

And these are my own genetics that were harvested two years ago, apparently with a predominance of purple tones; let’s hope it’s beautiful!

Antworten ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#2

That light may sustain the plants but also may make the plants leggy from stretching for more light. I do believe it will keep the plants alive though. If it does stretch the internodal spacing, you can always cut it back when the new light arrives.

Antworten ↗
Demonrage75

#3

Use a par meter or the Photone app to measure your ppfd, light intensity. That will tell you if it’s enough light or how high the light should be.

Antworten ↗
Tolitoos

#4

Thanks friend, yes, I already noticed it because of the stretching, it’s quite a lot and weak… it has never happened to me because I never used this type of LED light, I hope it’s not too much until the new sun arrives…

I used the application… but in the end, it’s just white light as the friend says, it will only keep them alive, but thanks anyway

Antworten ↗
Tolitoos

#5

My friend, thank you very much… that makes me think I can semi-prune all the nodes that sprout and leave the apex of each branch so that it doesn’t stretch

Antworten ↗

Antworten