Sharing is caring!

28 antworten · 384 aufrufe

Mjcalifornia

#8

I got the exhale bag. Like $30 and supposedly should last 2 grows but we’ll see lol

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#9

The big one is going on grow 3 for me but should probably replace it. Not to mention i didnt bothering monitoring co2 which was dumb of me and i should probably do when i order the naxt bag

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#10

Depending on how hot it gets mine usually last 5-6 months. Im not sure about over there but i can get other brands that are exactly the same as exhale but half the price which means i double up and run 2 in the 8×4

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#11

Yeah the bag says up to a year but i doubt it and just going to replace it this week

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#12

I gotta say, I was skeptical since the room my tent is in have plenty of people and therefore co2 but I can literally see the difference. One plant is a week or two behind the other so hit the stretch after I put the bag in and it’s huge with twice at many bud sites it feels like. Worth the $30 for sure

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#13

I also have to agree worth the money and i went with the $60 bag and suppose to last a year but idk how accurate that is and also just buying the $30 bag every other grow

Antworten ↗
Lynx_361

#15

This one too! If you’re bored, roll a joint and watch this! :smiley::green_heart:

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#16

I’m gonna try to start smoking more this summer! Definitely gonna be indulging in some mushrooms for sure. Nothing better than sitting in the backyard listening to music and drifting off a bit

Antworten ↗
Lynx_361

#17

Do it!!! Enjoy the fruits of your work. This is why we do this all this after all! :grinning:

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#19

Grabbing either some jedi mind fk or jack frost tonight for a little weekend trip and cant wait till summer to sit outside all night and chill during the nice nights

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#20

Hell yeah! I grew some Jedi last year and it was great. Those all in one bags from mushroom supplies are really easy and I got the spores from sporevision or hellospore.

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#22

My brother in law has been growing them in grain last few months and ended up with a really nice yield this go around and had my options of jedi, jack frost, penis envy, and i forget what the 4th kind is but picked up and eighth of the envy and frost now just waiting for the weekend lol

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#23

That’s so awesome, I’ve been running into contamination issues the past couple runs but I have two bags that are pinning and ready to start producing so saying a prayer. I’m gonna try the uncle Ben’s tek next run. Enjoy your trip to the moon, nothing more peaceful! lol

Antworten ↗

Antworten