Show your frosty buds
129 antworten · 1576 aufrufe
Those are some big healthy Buds.
That looks nice, especially for your first grow.
Yess! I thought id try this bio bizz starter box pack with growth,max and bloom feeds in at nice decent price. Can definitely say they have improved my bud massively!!
You are a natural. Keep improving as you learn.
Now that’s some frost.
Killin it king!
Thanks man. It’s just cause I’ve gotten good advice from you guys
That’s how we all learn my friend!
Hoping for my plant to produce like this. I have seeds from the green that I have bought from people, and I’m not sure what seeds they are. I’m guessing dirt weed, as some may call it. So I’m just gonna play it by ear and see what I get.
Wow, this looks great! I’m a girl, and I hope to get some help here with my cannabis cultivation. Waiting for my little friends to sprout their little tails for me to plant.
Wow that looks great. Super Frosty!
True, this looks really good! One plant one huge Bud! It’s perfect for an SoG! ![]()


















