Show your frosty buds

129 antworten · 1576 aufrufe

Cliff_36

#8

Thanks Man, thats the two Mainbuds from my dutchpassion Tropical Tangie

Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#10

Lemon Haze Auto


How do you guys take pics and make the trics stand out?

Antworten ↗
Cliff_36

#11

That looks really delicious. If I can give you a tip, use a pair of scissors when trimming is a pair of scissors for sewing. They are very sharp and you can style the buds very nicely with them.


,:v: Cliff

Antworten ↗
Cliff_36

#13

Amnesia Haze left the Drying Tent recently



Next the trimm :roll_eyes:

Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#19

Your haze looks great. I am tired of the airy buds that come along with growing haze. I just finished some Lemon Haze and it will be my last.

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#20

I got sick of the long flower times for most haze types indoors, i had them go as long as 14-15 weeks which is a brutal wait.

Antworten ↗
Cliff_36

#21

Thanks buddys, So when you smoke it, the duration really pays off. I had it with two others that I had harvested before, so I was relaxed and didn’t feel any pressure. I think it’s the mix that does it. And I think my buds are so nice and firm because it gets really cold here at night. That’s probably also the reason why everything turns purple and looks very autumnal.
From now on I’m chilling out. I got 204g out of my three plants. With two more late flowering plants and two that I’ve just moved, there should be a steady supply.
:v: Cliff

Antworten ↗
Wargoat

#22

Golf ball size dense nugs from the lowers. One pic shows
the bud the other shows where the bud is in my garden although blurry lol


Antworten ↗

Antworten