Thanks @BigCountry. You’re king tut is looking great, very frosty.
I’m using the Fox Farm trio plus the three part flower additives; ope sesame, beastie bloom and cha ching.
28 antworten · 242 aufrufe
Thanks @BigCountry. You’re king tut is looking great, very frosty.
I’m using the Fox Farm trio plus the three part flower additives; ope sesame, beastie bloom and cha ching.
Cool! Thanks bruh!
I’m using the Fox farm trio and GH Cal-mag in Fox Farm Ocean Forest Soil.
Dude. That looks sweet and healthy.


Thanks man! Glad to hear that 
Same on the cal mag and soil.
Here are my girls… first is Gracie - She is geeen crack, starting week 5 flower
And this is Stella - Corleone Kush also start of week 5 flower.
Frosted Marmelada - Totemic Breeders Totemic Cannacraft – Skillfully Crafted Cannabis Genetics, Hemp Inspired Products, Smoking and Growing Accessories
Tortoni - In House Genetics In House Genetics - Welcome (in-housegenetics.com)
Oh yeah! Sweet:snowman_with_snow:

on that chocolope tho!
That’s beautiful
!
That’s what I’m talking about!
@Ratch33 those look incredible!
@Ivanzbenz so icy!
Looking Frosty there @BigCountry !!!
@BigWorm Thank you thank you. Much appreciated.
@BigCountry must be cold over there with all that frost.
@lin_diesel I’ve seen way better on here but she’s mine and I’m proud. Not bad for an old sick stoner. Of course I have to give credit to my wife and best friend for taking care of me, my 2 German Shepherds, chickens as well as being a firefighter/ wilderness rescue paramedic and working a part time job. I don’t know how I was so lucky.