Solo cup challenge going on in the discord

8 antworten · 137 aufrufe

Wargoat

#1

There is a solo cup challenge getting ready to start in the discord group if anyone here is interested. You have a couple days left before it starts.

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#2

Thanks for the heads up! I don’t really use the discord so will probably wait for the one on here though. Discord seems pretty lit lol

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#4

I’m in whenever, I can make it work anytime! For me it’s just fun, so if I have to run an auto under 12/12 for it, that’s okay with me!

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#5

Im joining the discord one but also down to join one here as well. Probably do an auto too

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#6

Im about 3 weeks from popping the next round of seeds but i only have photos to work with. Probably only doing a 30 day veg again though so not too much difference really.

Antworten ↗
Dheude

#9

neat ! Im new to discord, so lemme see how i get on

Antworten ↗

Antworten