Personally i would be running coco with synthetic nutes just because pot size is less relevant when you can force feed them.
Solo cup grow off for 2025
278 antworten · 2452 aufrufe
I will probably do everything as usual. Biobizz lightmix, Biotabs and Biobizz fertilizer.
Can count me in as well
Synthetic nutes will probably be the best bet for a first time. I’m gonna run buildaveg and buildabloom to really push them as hard as possible. I’m trying to experiment a bit. But synthetic will definitely be easier.
I added you to the list
Well, I think you will be ready when everyone have their seeds on their hands.
Count me in
I choose Northernlight Auto RQS my last Grow with this Strain was 70days from seed to Harvest
Good choice! My current grow will go way longer than that so I’ll probably choose one of the rqs autos I have laying around as well!
New to the idea of a grow-off. How do they usually go? Is everyone supposed to start with the same seeds at the same time?
I think blunt wants to keep it simple so we essentially just all start at the same time and aim for seeds that finish within XX days. I think he’s shooting for 85 days if I remember correctly
Ok. I like the idea of a grow-off and have seen others posted but wasn’t sure how they worked. I haven’t had success with autos yet but want to try again in the future, now that I have more experience. Happy growing
Sounds good! I believe photos are acceptable as well, we’re just aiming to keep under 85 days. I think blunt is keeping it simple so it makes it easy for everyone to get in!
If you scroll up there is a layout for the rules. Except the rules say to post updates in the discord and we will be doing them here to keep it simple. And we can run photos if you want you just have to finish in roughly 85 days. If you have any questions or if you want in let me know
I think the rules are variable, I’m not sure. I think the main focus is on the little red party cup and the difficulty associated with it in achieving success with the little shoe.
Cliff
I’m already doing the first test run with a photoperiod plant and it works perfectly. However, this can later be moved into a pot 20 times larger.
I’m thinking we kick this off January 5 2025 how does that sound to everyone?
Sound me good to me!
Add me! I wish to participate ![]()
Wouldnt roots inevitably grow from the holes? ![]()
