Your thoughts about my growlogs ? Thx for watching and to all happy growing. 420
Some work I try to document
3 antworten · 57 aufrufe
I love how your tracking it with the photos, it is great to see. But I did notice your water and nutrients is just well, water and nutrients. But no say of how much water, nutrients that were used and at what dosage, so let’s say someone wanted to copy your grow to get what you’ve been able to achieve or you want to repeat you last grow cause of its success, then it cant happen because the water amounts and nutrient amounts were left out. Just like add the nutrients, water amount, and pH if you can. Keeps every TB big leveled and tracked and gives a good grow log or receive to follow again and again. Your plants looking amazing though!
Thank you very much for your helpful comment. Your totally right and I try to fix that and next time I will notice it directly. Thank you for being part of it and if there any other questions feel free to ask me! ![]()
Thx ![]()
Hi buddy’s, please help me to find the problem…
This are my seedlings…and some old mother( i don’t know why I still keep hahah )
and I don’t know what problem they could have? In winter I had the same problem and I thought the roots are to cold. So I insulated the complete growbox. After that humidity and themp. are way better and I can control it easyer … but the plants are look the same…
I grow on coco and buffer that with cal/mag every time befor I’m using it again. So now I’m thinking that it could be some kind of iron deficiency or something like that?!
Or
Do you think it could be some kind of to much light maybe ? have changed my light an now 2 LED stripes von clauma with 5000K 18W 1200L
Pls help me… ![]()
![]()




