EMASF14.10.2023, 13:33#14Today I changed the light schedule to 12hx12h ♡ Gefällt mir · 1LesezeichenAntworten ↗
EMASF15.10.2023, 19:03#15 The flowering period started, I changed the time to 12pm x 12pm♡ Gefällt mir · 1LesezeichenAntworten ↗
Swampgrass08.11.2023, 02:11#26Wow. Nice work. They look great.♡ Gefällt mir · 1LesezeichenAntworten ↗
EMASF08.11.2023, 21:28#27today I cut the lower branches and leaves ♡ Gefällt mirLesezeichenAntworten ↗
EMASF11.11.2023, 21:17#285 weeks of flowering with 77 days in progress It is in its 5th week of flowering with 77 days♡ Gefällt mir · 3LesezeichenAntworten ↗
Mjcalifornia12.11.2023, 03:16#29Looks amazing. Happy growing amigo!♡ Gefällt mir · 2LesezeichenAntworten ↗
EMASF13.11.2023, 21:04#30I noticed that the tips of the leaves were a little dry, does anyone know what it could be? ♡ Gefällt mir · 1LesezeichenAntworten ↗
Demonrage7513.11.2023, 21:21#31Usually burnt tips is a sign of Bute burn. Just back off your feed a little and you should be good. Happy growing♡ Gefällt mir · 1LesezeichenAntworten ↗