Tabla IA para mis niñas

6 antworten · 27 aufrufe

amodelatorre

#1

I’m growing my girls with a feeding schedule created by AI.

I entered all the nutrients I had for my girls and asked it to make a feeding schedule for them.

So far, the one that is already in flower looks great.

I recommend you try it because of how easy it is. Just put in all the products you have and the girl’s germination date, and the AI creates a customized chart for them.

Antworten ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#2

Ai tends to struggle with growing Marijuana. I’d be very careful following it’s advice. I see it on reddit all the time that someone used chatgpt and it killed their plant, recommended the wrong solution or diagnosed deficiency issues. I hope for you’re sake it works out great. I just follow the feeding chat use by the makers of the fertilizer. It’s also risky to mix feeding brands because each one is designed to work with everything in that nutrient line, other brands may not work well together.

Antworten ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#4

I wouldn’t be the best to ask I grow in living soil with organic dry amendments. When I did use bottled nutes I just used advanced nutrients pH perfect line. Maybe someone else here can give you insight on the feed chart that you have.

Antworten ↗
amodelatorre

#5

I use Epsom salt for the pH issue .

I don’t use a pH meter and Epsom salt calibrates it.

Normally I don’t usually have problems with pH, when something gets out of hand I use lemon juice to lower it.

I was thinking about using pH Perfect.

How or what do you feed them??

Antworten ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#6

I use the build a soil feeding schedule and their line up. It’s cheaper and easier than bottled nutes. No pH pen or ec pens needed. Feed every 3-4 weeks and everything takes care of itself. I have automated watering too, I spend 30-60 minutes a month in my tent. Everything is easy mode for me.

Antworten ↗

Antworten