Thought I’d create a thread for people to post their favorite or otherwise outstanding strains they’ve grown.
I’ll start out by saying that most of the strains I’ve grown so far have been from mid-tier breeders such as Barney’s. I recently upgraded to so-called top-tier breeders and the difference is remarkable.
The Slipstream by Compound Genetics I just harvested is a good example. It’s a cross between “Animal Mints (Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies x Fire OG ), an extremely resinous line, with Jet Fuel Gelato , which provides a fruity flavour and petrol character that results in an burst of flavours.”
Whereas in the past I have found that many strains offer just one dimension of flavour experience (either fruity or gassy for example, not both), this variety is multi-layered.
It is fruity, gassy, minty and creamy. You can taste the heritage of each strain in the smoke. It is unbelievably good. It makes you want to keep smoking it even after you had enough. Best recommendation I can offer. @ItsOzzie you were right lol.
So, am looking for more of this multi-dimensional layers of flavours thing.
Is it just a high-end breeder thing or have you guys found stuff like this?
