Trich´ porn channel

68 antworten · 1067 aufrufe

Deanroche

#34

Sorry @Smokey101 I feel asleep, but delighted you found it, you will be some happy with it, for real, :+1::100:%

Antworten ↗
Riley

#36

Thanks @Deanroche I got one that clips on my phone but it’s hard t maneuver… think I like yours better

Antworten ↗
Deanroche

#37

Hey bro you can see exactly what you need to with your seedling @R.Buddz very clear pic mate if it’s difficult to hold, practice makes perfect of even better a little by so go easy on yourself, iv going out difficult myself to hold mine but maybe we shouldn’t smoke before using, that should come as a warning on the phone when you buy them! No spliffs before use lol

Antworten ↗
Rex_Kramer

#38

DANGER ZONE !!!

The following hardcore fetish pictures contain scenes

which could have a unsettling effect on people with a weak psyche :point_up:

.

…

…
.

Most of you will know this picture :point_down:

The sieve insert on a closer look :point_down:

And the basement of my grinder…, that what I call “Angeldust” :point_down:




Have fun mates!

Antworten ↗
Vdub28

#39












Few long days of night to swell and these beautiful ladies are ready for harvest. Blue haze, forbidden fruit and master kush

Antworten ↗
Ibgrowin

#40

I have the same one but for the life of me i can’t get it in focus. I took these with my phone:





Antworten ↗
Rasta_Free-Man

#42

I just got my wifi microscope. First few pictures. It is had to keep it steady, will take some getting used to it.







Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#43

Find an old camera tripod, a roll of duct tape and shaking hands are not an issue any more

Antworten ↗
Rex_Kramer

#45

Something “SPECIAL!!!” from the “Hardcore Fetish Area”:

This is the lady I´m talking about at Sept. 26 in 2021 :point_down:t5:

mixing up new seedlings together with revegged plants from the last run and at that time i had no hope that she will make it…

That´s how she actually looks like: :point_down:t5:

during last weeks defoliation day …, cleaning up the underwood :point_down:t5:

I found this and decited to have a look at it through the microscope :point_down:t5:

… and what shall i say!?

… smells and tastes herbs and berrys…
… soft and smooth in the throat…
…
… you´d better don´t move … d. o. n.´t. mooove!!!

Definitive makes me fan of “GILS” (Granny´s i´d like to smoke :-)))))))

Antworten ↗
Deanroche

#47

Wow @Rasta_Free-Man and @Ibgrowin …
Both got lovely trics going on and on both you can see amber ! Are you both using microscope or just your phones? Cause the quality is amazing :clap:

Antworten ↗
Ibgrowin

#49

Just a phone on my part. I have one of those mini microscopes wit the 3 LED lights (One is supposedly uv), and can’t get the damn thing to focus for the life of me. Maybe i got a bad one. New shot from yesterday

Antworten ↗
Ibgrowin

#50

@Rasta_Free-Man its pretty decent? I was thinking about getting something like that. Only thing is id rather have a scope for my phone so i could shoot the cazy angles while the plant is still in the tent. Probably best to just have them both on hand.

Antworten ↗
Rasta_Free-Man

#52

I also have the clip on scope for the phone. It works well, but doesn’t give super sexy pictures like the microscope. But the main thing is determining when the plant is ready based on the trichomes.

Antworten ↗

Antworten